Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Easterween & Mummies Day

Little late, but better than never. I spent the day before Easter with my mini witch in training dying easter eggs. I decided to get a little more creative with my eggs this year instead of using the tradional pastels, making circles or stripes. What if I had a halloween inspired easter!

So, I made an orange one into a pumpkin, a green egg into zombie, a purple egg into skeleton (seen above), and a midnight blue one into bat (seen above). I thought I did such a fabulous job, but after taking them out of the dye I noticed the clear wax crayons were not-so fabulous. Next year, maybe I will dye them first, then use some inexpensive craft acrylic paint to them.

Last, but not least on Mothers Day I received a real Bucky! Not a blucky! My very first BUCKY!!!!!  Not sure that I will wind up corpsing him, think I will keep him just the way he is. As for right now I find him sitting against the wall or in a corner of about every room in the haunted mansion. It's quite funny not sure how he's getting around, but he does.

Only, 160 days till Halloween my happy haunters!

No comments:

Post a Comment